PERMISSION GUIDELINES for
Use of AMATYC Web Logo and Linking to www.amatyc.org
The AMATYC web logo is provided for use solely as an indicator of a link to AMATYC's official website. By linking to www.amatyc.org and/or downloading or using the web logo, you agree to adhere to the following:
1. You may only display the web logo on your website, and not in any other manner. It must always be an active link to http://www.amatyc.org
2. The web logo must appear by itself, with a minimum spacing (the height of the web logo) between each side of the web logo and other graphic or textual elements on your web page.
3. You may not alter the web logo in any manner, including size, proportions, colors, elements, etc., or animate, morph, or otherwise distort its perspective or appearance.
4. Your use may not be obscene or pornographic, and may not be disparaging, defamatory, or libelous to AMATYC, or any other person or entity. You may not link to amatyc.org from a website that is obscene or pornographic, or disparaging, defamatory, or libelous to AMATYC.
5. Your use may not directly or indirectly imply AMATYC's sponsorship, affiliation, or endorsement.
6. You may not create a frame or border environment around AMATYC content.
7. You may link to, but may not replicate, AMATYC content.
8. You may not present false or misleading information about AMATYC.
9. While you may use the web logo as provided by these guidelines, you may not use any other AMATYC logo or graphic to link to amatyc.org. Nor do you have permission to download any logo from the site, www.amatyc.org, for your use.
10. These guidelines do not grant permission to use any other AMATYC logos. AMATYC reserves the right to terminate or modify your permission to display the web logo at any time.
If your use meets the above criteria, no further written permission is required and you may download the image and link to www.amatyc.org. Click here to view and download the images to your computer.