The American Mathematical Association of Two-Year Colleges (AMATYC) offers numerous opportunities to publicize your products and services to both AMATYC members and conference attendees. Detailed information for the 2016 advertising opportunities may be found in the documents to the right.
- Conference Advertising Opportunities – AMATYC’s 42nd Annual Conference in Denver, CO, will introduce your products to approximately 1,250 conference attendees, leaders in their departments who play key decision-making roles at their colleges. Your products and services may be marketed to this group in the following ways:
- Conference Program Print Ads – Color ads are available for the inside front and back covers of the conference program and black-and-white ads are available throughout. Closing date for submission of ad copy is August 27, 2016.
- Items for conference attendee bags – Your advertising materials may be placed in the conference attendee bags. The deadline for confirming your reservation is September 15, 2016.
- Mobile App sponsorship – Sponsorship of this app will allow you to reach AMATYC conference attendees before, during, and after the conference.
- Hospitality Room/Conference Services – Sponsorship of conference services such as wifi/food in hospitality room, key cards, etc. will provide exposure for your brand to conference attendees.
- Print Ads in the MathAMATYC Educator – Three annual issues of the MathAMATYC Educator can disseminate your message to influential faculty at two-year colleges. Closing date for submission of ad copy for the 2016 winter issue of the MathAMATYC Educator is December 15, 2015. Submission dates for later issues are listed on the included reservation form.
- Corporate Partner Program – Our Corporate Partners receive an exclusive variety of conference, advertising and exhibiting opportunities at reduced rates.
- AMATYC webpage – Companies may also advertise on www.amatyc.org.
To take advantage of any of these opportunities, please submit the appropriate reservation form by the listed deadline. A rate sheet, ad guidelines, and a reservation form are enclosed for your convenience. To receive additional information, please contact me at (281) 318-4386 or email@example.com or the AMATYC Office at (901) 333-5643.
Nathalie M. Vega-Rhodes
AMATYC Advertising Chair
Forms, Policies, Guidelines
and Additional Information