Hotel Fraud Alert!
The accommodations listed on the AMATYC Conference Webpage are the only official housing partners associated with the AMATYC 2013 Annual Conference. While other companies may contact you offering housing, they are not endorsed by or affiliated with the AMATYC 2013 Annual Conference.
Be careful before entering into a financial agreement with any unofficial companies (AKA “Poachers”), as their legitimacy and policies may be questionable and the AMATYC 2013 Annual Conference or the American Association of Two-Year Colleges will not be able to provide a resolution to issues related to such reservations.
- Minutes of the Spring 2013 AMATYC Board Meeting have been posted.
- Congratulations to the winners of the 2013 AMATYC Teaching Excellence Awards! This year's awards will be given out at the opening session of the AMATYC conference in Anaheim on Thursday, October 31,2013.
- Ed Gallo, Sinclair Community College
- Rodney Null, Rhodes State College
- Mark Omodt, Anoka-Ramsey Community College
- Paula Wilhite, Northeast Texas Community College
- Applications for the Conference 2013 Poster Session are now closed. If have questions, contact the AMATYC Office
- April is Mathematics Awareness Month. The theme this year is The Sustainability of Mathematics. For more information and ideas of how to incorporate sustainability into your classroom, visit the Mathematics Awareness Month website.
- Advance Conference Information is now available.
- The online application for AMATYC Project ACCCESS Cohort 10 is now closed. If have questions, contact the AMATYC Office
- The Southwest Region of AMATYC is hosting an AMATYC Regional Conference "Taking Mathematics to Grand Heights." Click here for more information.
- The Community College of Baltimore County will be hosting the Fifth Annual Conference on Acceleration in Developmental Education on June 12-14, 2013 in Baltimore, MD. Workshops in Integrated Reading and Writing, the Accelerated Learning Program, Faculty Development for ALP, and Accelerated Math will be held on June 12.
To learn more about the conference, submit a proposal (proposals due March 23, 2013), and for registration and hotel information, please go to: http://alp-deved.org/category/alp-conference-2013/
- The 2012 Jacksonville Conference Proceedings are now available.
- Ignite Event at 2012 Jacksonville Conference
- AMATYC Webinar Series
- The Spring AMATYC Board meeting occurred Friday, April 13 through Monday, April 16, 2012. Minutes (PDF)
- The Fall AMATYC Board meeting occurred Sunday, November 4 through Wednesday, November 7, 2012. Minutes (PDF)